Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Enemies

Why was I so mean yesterday? A grouch! PMS! or something!
When I first read "Bonds That Make Us Free", I thought the very first chapter was kind of strange. Why was the author so upset with himself? He was so justified in his feelings towards his son. I even thought he managed his tongue well. What did he do so wrong? But after I read the whole book, I read that chapter again. I could see what he meant, that he had made his own son, that boy he loved so much, his enemy in his heart. I sure did that yesterday. I know why they say you're in a box regarding certain people; you feel cut off from who they really are, and who you really are.
I'm sorry I veiwed them all as enemies yesterday. (and I can't even say I managed my tongue well)
I'm glad there is a new day to start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment